If you are a carer come and get creative with Magnetic Arts
5 x 2 hour sessions Wednesdays from 1pm to 3pm City Mills on Skeldergate
1. Wednesday 27th May – marbling – making decorative patterned paper using the easy and fun technique of marbling
( week off as room unavailable)
2. Wednesday 10th June – making simple journals and photo albums to keep using our marbled paper
3. Wednesday 17th June – creating acrylic paintings on canvass – painting is enjoyable and relaxing
4. Wednesday 24th June – second session to develop our acrylic paintings on canvass – painting is enjoyable and relaxing
5. Wednesday 1st July – Making your own personalised tote bags to keep using fabric collage ( no sewing !)
There will be the opportunity to exhibit paintings at the Love arts Festival in July if you wish.
Thanks to York Carers Centre for funding this project!